(Gillette, Wyo.) During the week, the Gillette Streets Division Department is sweeping and flushing major roads and subdivisions in city limits. They recommend that you park your vehicles off the streets until the trucks have made their way through, but that's not mandatory.
Prior to entering the cleaning area, signs like the one above will be placed around subdivisions. They will be trying to remove as much debris from the streets and gutters as possible. Trash, yard waste, and dirt can collect and clog storm sewers and drains.
Again, you are not required to move your car, but it will help. Here's the schedule for this week:
- Monday, August 1st: Gurley Avenue, Butler Spaeth Road, 9th Street, 12th Street, Camel Drive
- Tuesday, August 2nd: (Area 21) Heritage Subdivision, Limestone Avenue, Interstate Industrial Park, Desert Hills Circle
- Wednesday, August 3rd: Finish Area 21
- Thursday, August 4th: (Area 22) Valleyview and 4J Subdivisions
- Friday, August 5th: Continue Area 22
You can keep up to date with all the street sweeping schedules as they are released by following the City's Facebook Page.